We Indians take delight in our chapatis, rotis, parathas and puris. In most components of the nation, a meal isn’t full with out one or the opposite type of our flat breads. Traditionally, our atta (wheat flour) at all times got here from chakkis (flour mills) however now as our life get busier, many households have moved to purchasing packaged atta that flood the markets in the present day.
Here we take nice pleasure in introducing you to the several types of atta BB Royal gives, so you’ll be able to take an knowledgeable choice in shopping for the suitable one for your loved ones’s want.
BB Royal Superior Chakki Wheat Atta
Chakki atta makes use of the normal chakki course of together with trendy expertise to make the best wheat flour. This course of preserves all of the vitamins because it retains the germ of the wheat intact and produces entire wheat atta that’s wealthy in vitamins. This course of additionally offers an ideal steadiness of color and style and naturally the important nutritional vitamins and minerals.
BB Royal Superior Chakki Wheat Atta is constituted of superior-quality wheat that’s instantly sourced from the farmers and handpicked by BB consultants earlier than going by way of a number of high quality checks.
A wholesome recipe constituted of atta and flavoured with espresso.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
BB Royal Chakki Atta: 1 cup
Desi Ghee: ½ cup
Sugar: ½ cup
Coffee Powder: 1 tsp
Water: 2 cups
Mixed Nuts: As required
- Heat 2 cups of water in a pan and add sugar and low powder. Warm it.
- Take one other pan and warmth desi ghee (1/2cup). Add atta and sauté it until it turns right into a golden brown color.
- Add water combination and blend properly. Make positive there aren’t any lumps. Mix it for one more 2 to three minutes. Garnish with nuts and serve sizzling.
Cheesy Veggie Atta Roll
A scrumptious veggie snack that tempts the style buds for extra.
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
BB Royal Chakki Atta: 1 cup
Cabbage: ¾ cup
Carrot: ¾ cup
Capsicum: ¾ cup
Onion: ½ cup
Tomato Sauce: 1 tsp
Green Chilli Sauce: 1 tsp
Chilli Flakes: 2 tsp
Cheese: ½ cup, grated
Oil: 1 tsp
Salt: to style
How to make atta wrappers:
- In a bowl add required atta and blend with water and pinch of salt.
- Mix properly to make a barely skinny paste with out lumps.
- Keeping the range in medium flame, in a non-stick pan unfold the atta paste in clockwise course make the wrapper (Same like dosa preparation.)
- No have to flip, prepare dinner just one aspect. Once cooked you’ll be able to preserve them apart.
- Keep apart some atta paste.
How to make the stuffing:
- In a cooking pan conserving the flame excessive add 1spn oil, all of the veggies and saute for a min.
- Add 1spn of inexperienced chilli sauce and tomato sauce together with chilli flakes based on your spice. Add salt as required.
- Cook them until half achieved and preserve apart.
- Place the veggies stuffing on the Atta wrapper. Add the grated kraft cheese over the veggies. Now roll the wrapper putting the stuffing within the center.
- Seal the perimeters with the atta paste.
- Now both you deep fry or shallow fry the rolls. Serve with tomato sauce.
BB Royal 100% Mp Sharbati Atta
Sharbati wheat grains are the delight of Sehore district of Madhya Pradesh. These massive golden grains have a milky look when seen by way of daylight. It can be essentially the most premium wheat obtainable in India and due to its pure sweetness, it will get the identify Sharbati, which means “juicy.” Sharbati wheat atta additionally offers softer and fluffier rotis in comparison with different wheat flours.
Our BB Royal 100% MP Sharbati Atta makes use of solely wheat grains sourced instantly from the farmers of the Sehore districk in MP. They are additional handed by way of a number of high quality checks that guarantee clear grains.
Best grown in drought circumstances and harvested with rainwater, the wealthy potash content material in black and alluvial fertile and the low humidity situation will increase the protein worth in wheat by 2%. This results in much less requirement of pesticides in crops and therefore, is of premium high quality.
Banana Pancakes with Caramelized Apples
This recipe is simple to organize in addition to tasty. It may be very nutritious attributable to atta and fruits.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
BB Royal Sharbati Atta: 1-½ cup
Sugar: 2 tbsp
Brown Sugar: 2 tbsp
Corn Flour: ½ cup
Milk: ½ cup
Baking Powder: 1 tsp
Butter: 2 tsp
Bananas: 5, medium ripe
Apples: 2, medium measurement
Salt: ½ tsp
Lemon Juice: 1 tsp
To make the caramelized apples:
- Heat a pan on medium flame, add in chopped apples, ¼ tsp salt, brown sugar and butter.
- Allow the butter and sugar to soften. Add lemon juice and prepare dinner it, over low flame.
- Stir the apples often, till the apples flip gentle and the sugar caramelizes.
- Once achieved, change the fuel off and preserve it apart.
To make the pancakes:
- In a bowl, mash bananas with a fork.
- Add in atta, cornflour, baking powder, sugar and ¼ tsp salt. Mix it properly collectively.
- Now, add milk and stir the batter properly to make sure all of the components mix collectively. Mix it until the combination turns right into a batter consistency.
- Heat one other pan on medium flame and grease it with 1 tsp butter.
- Once achieved, pour a ladle of the batter in it.
- Cover it with a lid for two minutes and switch it on to the opposite aspect. Ensure each the edges are gentle brown in color.
- Serve these pancakes sizzling with caramelized apples as toppings.
Beetroot Atta Pasta with Stir-Fried Veggies
Cooking Time: 1 hour
BB Royal Sharbati Atta: 1 cup
Beetroots: 2, small
Broccoli: ½ cup
Green Peas: ½ cup
Garlic: 6 cloves
Olive Oil: three tbsp
Pepper: ½ tsp
Salt: to style
Water: as required
- Peel and minimize the beetroots. Boil water and prepare dinner the beets for about 20 to 25 minutes, or till they flip gentle and tender.
- Allow it to chill. Once cooled, grind right into a high quality paste. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon of the inventory (water wherein the beets have been cooked) if required. Keep it apart.
- Lightly beat an egg and preserve it apart. Sieve atta and salt. Transfer it to a bowl.
- To this combination add within the egg and beetroot puree. Mix properly and knead to type a gentle dough. Add 2 to three tablespoon of flour if the dough is simply too sticky.
- Allow it to relaxation for 10 to 15 minutes. In the meantime, blanch the broccoli florets in water with little salt. Let it boil for about three to Four minutes.
- Strain and preserve beneath chilly operating water, to stop additional cooking. Keep it apart. To prepare dinner the pasta, boil water in a non-stick pan with salt and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Now mud the working floor with sufficient flour. Make balls from the dough. Roll out every ball into skinny discs. Using a pizza cutter or knife, minimize skinny strips of pasta from the rolled-out dough.
- Now fastidiously place these strips into boiling water. Cook for about 2 to three minutes or till achieved. The thinner the strips, the sooner it is going to prepare dinner.
- Once cooked completely, switch them to a colander and preserve beneath operating water for three to Four seconds, to stop additional cooking. Once achieved, permit to pressure. Now our pasta is prepared.
- Next, we’ve got to stir fry the greens. For this, warmth the remaining 2 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add the sliced garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Next, add within the carrots and inexperienced peas. Sauté for three to Four minutes. Then prepare dinner lined for three to Four minutes. Now add within the blanched broccoli and blend properly.
- Add salt and blend. To this combination, add within the cooked pasta and pepper powder, and blend every thing. Switch the flame off. Serve sizzling.
BB Royal Multigrain Atta
One of essentially the most nutritive flours obtainable out there in the present day is multigrain atta. As the identify suggests, it’s a highly effective mixture of tremendous grains and millets that enhance the nutritive worth of the atta.
Our BB Royal Multigrain Atta is a wholesome mixture of horse gram, amaranthus, bajra, barley, ragi, jowar, soyabean, bengal gram and maize.
As at all times, we instantly supply these grains and millets from the farmers of Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka. With our stringent high quality checks, we guarantee solely clear grains and millets are chosen and floor into this most-nutritive flour.
This flour is an entire nourishment bundle for your loved ones. Whether you might be engaged on weight administration or struggling so as to add extra diet to your loved ones’s plate, this atta is finest for you.
Baked Multigrain Namakpare
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
BB Royal Multigrain Atta: 300g
Oil: 2 tbsp
Water: ½ cup
- In a bowl, add multigrain flour, sooji, salt, ajwain and oil. Mix it properly.
- Add some water in parts and blend to make a good dough.
- Cover the dough and preserve apart for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a skinny giant circle and minimize the circle in lengthy rectangles or diamonds.
- Pre-heat the oven for round 15-20 minutes at 180-degree centigrade.
- Put the items within the oven and permit it to bake properly.
Multigrain Methi Paratha
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
BB Royal Multigrain Atta: 2 cups
Sesame Seeds: 2 tbsp
Coriander Powder: ¼ tsp
Chilli Powder: ¼ tsp
Methi Leaves: 250g
Ginger: 1-inch piece
Green Chilli: 1
Hing: ¼ tsp
Curd: ½ cup
Salt: ¼ tsp
Oil: ¼ cup
- Combine multigrain flour, methi leaves, sesame seeds, finely chopped inexperienced chilli, hing, coriander powder, crimson chillli powder and salt.
- Stir in curd and knead it properly to make a agency dough, add water if mandatory and let the dough relaxation for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, roll out small 4-6 diameter rotis (circles) from the dough.
- Cook it on a pre-heated skillet with oil on each aspect till it has few brown spots.
Our Promise to the Farmers:
We endeavour to present the most effective worth to our farmers. With the elimination of middlemen, BB Team for the final three years has been guaranteeing that our farmers/fpos get a good remunerative worth for his or her produce than what they get in mandis.
This entire vary of our atta is fortified with vitamin B12, folic acid and iron. This fortification has extra well being advantages than regular wheat flour.
- Folic acid on this atta prevents deformities in youngsters and promotes progress.
- It has elevated nutritive worth by elevated vitamin and mineral proportions.
- It reduces the nutrition-related deficiencies on every day consumption.